Thursday, April 19, 2007

I spy with my achy eye

Well, I'm off work early tonight to go for an eyetest - am currently wearing my glasses most of the time (which isn't too bad as I think they suit me and probably make me look more intelligent), because my eyes have been very dry and sore and red and hurting for a while. They seem to be a bit better when wearing glasses so we will see what the verdict is tonight (Boots in Holborn no less!)

Off to G & M's for the weekend (Sully is next weekend I think... or is she?) Gosh, I don't know whether I'm gay or straight at the moment! Dear me! All over the place...

Anyone watch 'The Apprentice' last night? Man, they are stupid! I'm glad Sophie went: she had as much reason to be there as Sir Allan would have at a acting lesson - he has got it down pat, hasn't he? I bet he has an auto-cue, nobody could sound like that otherwise! Or maybe Margaret and the other one are working him from behind like a muppet? I can just imagine that! That Margaret looks like she has a sneaky side! I made the mistake of saying that Margaret looked cheeky, when talking to Katty on the phone last night... Now she probably thinks I fancy her or something. Oh well!

Freedom is over tonight! ;) Just kidding. Have missed her in a sick-making way. Although it is nice to be able to spread out in a huge bed occasionally... don't tell her I said that though.

It's okay I'm sure she just skim reads my blog anyway! :P

H

1 comment:

Kat said...

actually, i read every word of your blog and the small print.

You minx!

K x