Thursday, May 10, 2007

Piss oil

God. I am such a knob. Just re-read my last post. Please if anyone does read this one give me a chance to redeem myself? I'll be KA (think AA but with knobs - nice image eh?) soon!

Anyway, I haven't blogged lately because I've had rather a lot on and a distinct lack of motivation to do anything but check facebook ( I'll heckle myself so you don't have to - saddo!), watch tv and sleep when I get home. Ok, so there is a little eating in there too, but not too much!

We've got this new religious exhibition you see and its doing my head in. The tagline is discover what we all share or some such rubbish. I mean really does anyone fall for this bullshit? I'm not going to rant on about work, suffice to say it is pants and its never going to change. I need a rocket up me to find another job and maybe this is it... well more of a half-stamped out sparkler really but anyway I am determined to get myself out of here - even if its due to arrest or something (and you better believe we now have the burly security guards, with FBI style earpieces, to do that). Trust me: I've been feeling quite violent of late and it doesn't seem to be going away. So if you read about me on the news just think I'm lucky my one phone call couldn't be to myself or I'd be rotting in the slammer!

More power to the weekend! And why oh why has this week seemed endless when I had Monday off?!

H

1 comment:

Jon Swords said...

I thought your last post was quite sweet. Good luck on the job front - hope to see you soon.